- anti-ageing protection supported by scientific studies
- up to 62% reduction in wrinkle depth
- up to 77% lifting effect
- vitamin C Stimulates collagen production
- peptides target collagen and elastin production supporting firmness and dermal structure
- restores and strengthens the natural skin barrier
- provides antioxidant protection to defend against external aggressors such as pollution and sun damage
- apply 1-2 pumps each day to face a neck
- follow with your chosen Organic Nation hydration products
Uplifting citrus blend designed to awaken the skin and the senses.
1. Native Superfruit, Kakadu Plum:
One of the world’s richest sources of vitamin C. An essential vitamin and powerful antioxidant it slows the signs of ageing, protects the skin from free radical damage, strengthens the skin’s barrier, promotes the formation of collagen and smoothes skin texture.
2. Tazman Pepper, Riberry and Mutari Berry
Soothes whilst providing immediate and longer-term hydration. These 3 wise berries also act as a potent antioxidant.
A powerful peptide that rebuilds the skin network to ensure the skin remains smooth. Anti wrinkle efficacy*
- maximum wrinkle depth:
- reduced by -16.3% and up to -62% less
- anti wrinkle efficacy:
- lifting effect increased by +28% and up to +77%
- wrinkle volume reduced by 31% and up to 100% less
4. Vitamin A: Retinol
One of the most sort after ingredients in the treatment of ageing skin. Vitamin A is wound healing, smoothing, protective against free radicals whilst supporting skin renewal. Our vitamin A is encapsulated in algae microspheres to preserve potency and allow for slow release.
5. Acetyl hexapeptide-49
Reduces inflammation and itching whilst restoring hydration, suppleness and softness. It provides an immediate soothing effect.
6. Acetyl Tetrapeptide – 2
Helps fights gravity. It enhances the correct assembly of elastin, collagen and key proteins. The result is “uplifted skin”.
7. Macadamia Oil
Indigenous to Australia, Macadamia oil contains one of the highest sources of Palmitoleic acid. As our skin ages it rapidly becomes depleted in this important fatty acid, and why Macadamia is the perfect inclusion for mature skin types.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin*, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-49, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Alcohol Denat., Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract*, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract*, Syzygium Leuhmanii Fruit Extract*, Kunzea Pomifera Fruit Extract*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.
*Certified Organic Ingredients